Peshawari Kadhai is a specialty of Peshawar, Pakistan. It is one of the top favorite meals of many Indians too. The aroma is awesome and delicious to taste.
Preparation time - 20 minute
Cooking time - 30 minute
Serve - 4
1 kg Chicken
½ cup Refined oil
1 tsp Ginger paste
1 tsp Garlic paste
3 medium size Sliced onions
¼ tsp Black pepper powder
1 tsp Red chilli powder
5 Slit green chillies
½ cup Chopped coriander leaves
4 medium size Chopped tomatoes
1 tsp Garam Masala
Salt to taste
1. In a wok heat oil and sear chicken in it and keep aside.
2. In the same wok add ginger and garlic paste. When the raw smell is gone, add sliced onion and salt,stir for a while.
3. When the color of onion starts turning golden, add black pepper powder, red chilli powder, slit green chilli and few chopped coriander leaves, stir a little more.
4. Add the fried chicken, reduce the heat to low and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes, mix all the spices well and cover for 2-3 minutes.
6. Open the lid and cover with 1/2 cup of water (and a little more coriander leaves if you want) until the chicken is cooked.
7. When the chicken is cooked, add black pepper powder, garam Masala and lemon juice. This time you can check the salt to taste.
8. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve before unloading.
প্রস্তুতির সময় - ২০ মিনিট
রান্নার সময় - ৩০ মিনিট
পরিবেশন - ৪